This project is based on a view that Marcia Booth from DAW made back in 2005.
It removes the AB markers and I have added some additional features to the view, and made a workspace (vdf 14).
This will also:
- Right trim lines.
- Remove more studio markers.
- Correct an error that added an extra empty line at the bottom of the edited source file.
- All ending blank lines are not written back to the source file.
- Added a business process that makes it possible to change all files for a complete workspace. It will traverse recursively through all directories in the workspace.
- Removes any
- Remove hardcoded fonts
Cleanmarkers.zip 2014 feb 11
2014 February 11
- Update to handle other options like rtrim the lines, make choices on what to clean optional.
- Updated to remove hardcoded fonts.
- Changed to use binary read to preserve tab characters
- Change the write .BAK file options into write as .cmbak (clean markers BAK) as not to overwrite original .bak files.
- Added .sws files for VDF17.0, VDF17.1 and VDF18.0
- Changed description of workspace into: Cleanup your VDF Source Code
The project is under source control at:
EXAMPLE: Remove AB Markers from your code