||Size: 2 KB
||Wil van Antwerpen
||The standard warning messages that are shown when you close an application or a view and something has been changed in the view are not very Windows-like. The little package included here will change this so your program will behave in a more standard way.
There are two major differences from the standard DataFlex dataloss-warnings. First of all we present a Yes-No-Cancel box, just like everyone is getting used to and second we show the exlamation mark as an icon instead of the question mark.
Here is an example
Steps for implementation in the order entry program:
Object ProgramWorkspace is a Workspace
- Copy the vsYNCconfirm.pkg into the order\appsrc folder
- Open the IDE in the order entry sample workspace
- Open the program 'order entry sample appplication'
- Include the line 'Use vsYNCConfirm.pkg' in the top of your program so it looks like this:
Set WorkspaceName to CURRENT$WORKSPACE
Set ModuleName to 'Order'
Set HelpName to 'OrdEntry.hlp'
Use Help_Ids.inc Developer should provide this file of help context links.
- Compile your program and run
original version VDF7
updated for VDF9 and up